Community Supported Agriculture
Today's Date: Friday 30-Jan-2015 16:25:41 CET
What is CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)?
Community Supported Agriculture offers the opportunity for people, of a specific geographic region to support a local farm, the local community and the rural economy. Thru annual enrollment (by purchasing a share or a half share) the share holder helps the farmer with much needed funds at the beginning of the growing season while knowing the share holder will receive (on a weekly basis once the picking season starts) the freshest possible produce grown by the farmer. It gives the share holder the chance to really learn about and know who is growing their food.
What makes G and S Orchards CSA different than all of the other CSAs?
- The only all Fruit Options in the area.
- The most diverse combination of Fruit & Vegetable Options.
- Produce is grown by a full time farm family with over 65 years combined agricultural experience.
- Friendly staff dedicated to the production and processing of your weekly shares.
- Produce of the highest quality is grown on dedicated farm land.
- A high member retention rate.
If you would like to be part of our outstanding CSA please send an e-mail via the Contact Us page.
Come to G and S Orchards summer through fall for:
G and S Orchards Photo Gallery
Be sure to check us out on Facebook to see photos of our orchards. Tag us in your photos to add them to our gallery and join in on the conversations!